Positions and Remuneration
· A research and working environment with international standard.
· Competitive Research funding support.
· International medical insurance.
· Your children will have the chance to enroll in affiliated schools of RUC.
· Encourage and help the commercialization of research results.
Candidates working on AI or AI-related research areas are welcomed, including but not limited to the following:
· Machine Learning
· Computer Vision
· Natural Language Processing
· Information Retrieval
· Knowledge Mining, Representation, and Reasoning
To be qualified for the positions, you need to have:
· A PhD degree in AI or AI-related areas;
· Outstanding research and teaching capabilities;
· Professional ethics and academic morals.
· Applicants should send a CV and a personal statement (1000-2000 words, including a brief introduction of no more than 5 representative works, research proposal, and teaching plan) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a formatted title of “GSAI + TenureTrack + YourName”.